Got my new baby by accident! Wew! That’s totally unwanted. I’ve tried to abort it but such would be another sinful idea especially now that I’m going back home in Leyte (baka wala sumundo saken haha). Yeah right. I’m going home!! Yehey! You know that place? Wherever someone is thinking of you, that’s the place you can return to—HOME! (hope I quoted it correctly – I missed watching Naruto L).
Anyway, because of that misfortune last Friday, I got this new baby. Those ineffective contraceptives are unquestionably to blame for. Arggh! It came earlier than what I’ve expected. I’m planning to have this baby by next year! Togsh! Togsh! That would be a dearly-won of my empty wallet with a luxurious credit card. Haha.
Tantadadantadaaaan! Meet my new baby. Just born tonight! :P
hehehe. Adik lang. Wala kasi magawa. Everybody is stranded in the office due to the round-the-clock downpour, which started last sunday. Uhmm. sabi ng baby ko. BBme. Anu kaya yun?
Bentang-benta ba me?
Bababa ba me?
Babalik ba me?
Bingi ba me?
Bulag ba me?
Bungi ba me?
Bastos ba me?
Bobo ba me?
Badboy ba me?
Baboy be me?
Better-looking ba me?
Big-hearted ba me?
Bountiful ba me?
Hehe. pansin ko lang. Ba't pag english e puro positive lumalabas. hehe. Cge Bye bye na me! Gutom na me. toinks. lol.
*photo courtesy of my BB cam :P
*photo courtesy of my BB cam :P

1 comments:
anung unit yan nice? hehe.. kaw na ang nkblackberry...hehe..
Post a Comment