One of the reasons why I was soo excited to celebrate Christmas at home (hindi ako papayag na magka-count on year-end. lol) is that I’ll be able to meet, finally, my cute nephew--baby Joaqu--first nephew in the family.
Well, as a Tito, I cuddled him immediately when i arrived at our abode and my smile was foreign. hahaha. Kakatuwa magkarga ng bata. I could sense the warmth from his gentle little torso and his cute little fingernails.
He was also strangely staring at me—kuot nuo with matching raised eyebrows. Its as if he's telling me na “Who the hell are you? Why are you carrying me..Mom, who’s this?” Nyahaha. Sabi ko, you’re lucky to have me as your ninong. Anu gusto mong Christmas gift? Lol.
Of course, the happiness and joy that my Ate and Kuya Eric, my brother-in law was uncomparable. Everybody says, having a child is one of the most wonderful present you’ll ever receive in your entire life*. Probably that's why every month they do celebrate the birth of my little pamangkin with a simple pansit (for long life I assume) and a cake.
![]() |
| His first cake together with his Tatay Two months old: with Nanay At three months old Sweet moments with Nanay. Medyo makulit na at 5 months old. Ang cuuute! hehe |
_______________________________
*my activist side sabi, sa umpisa lang yan kasi 'la pang alam sa mundo. Iba na usapan pag malaki na. hahaha. Pero for sure Joaqui will be a good boy in the future like his ninong. hahaha.









0 comments:
Post a Comment