Hello December!
25 days to go and its Christmas!
I know that everybody is soo excited for this season of the year. The mouthwatering food, jam-packed parties, looong vacation, bonus!, quality time with family and the winding gift-giving!! I, myself can no longer conceal the enthusiasm for these things to happen. It’s definitely the happiest and the grandest day for everyone.
Actually, I am more thrilled with the Christmas gifts because it’s the time when you gain gifts more than your earn durin your birthday. Sometimes wala pa. haha. (Soon next year, I’m turning older again). Anyway, last year, I was kinda tamad to splurge with the traffic of people rushing in the malls for the holiday shopping. But this year, I decided to be more generous soo I’m thinking of going to Divisoria or Baclaran. That’s awesomely sweet right? The effort, that is. Haha. (Hope my co-DNA’s wont able to read this and make a protest for the budget cut)
Yeah, I’m generous and I want you (whoever you are) to be generous with me too. To guide you, I listed below some of my worldly-minded gifts you could freely choose from and whole-heartedly bestow it to me (in no particular order except number 1 and 10):
1. Camera Tripod
I’m planning to hold a family photo shoot when I got home in Leyte. But, in order to see my face on the family photo, I need that 3-leg stand to grasp the camera to do the rest of the clicking. I am also excited to see my pamangkins especially Baby Bianca, my 3-month old niece and Kuya Joaqui, Baby Bianca’s lil sister--Children photography. Yay! I want them to be my subject. And I’ve heard that my sister is planning to get married without my consent. Haha. My Tita told me then. Soo a pre-nuptial shoot would be another photoshoot opportunity. Yayks.
2. A wrist watch
When I started working, I told myself that every year I’m gonna buy at least one wrist watch as a treat for the year-round hardwork but sad to say, my wallet hardly able to support this. Haha. So please support my cause. J
3. Pair of sneakers
CONVERSE to be specific. It’s one of my self-centered advocacies in life. While the watch should be at least once a year, sneakers should be at least every after three months. Haha. But oxymoron to say, I’m happy that I can’t afford them.
4. Denim/Jeans/Maong
Whatever you call it. I noticed that I can only afford to have one once in a year. Wow! For three years of working I got 3. And I got about 6-7 slacks on my wardrobe for office protocol-sake but I only use 2 of them. No clothing allowance. Well, that’s explains. Bench. Penshoppe. Wrangler.
5. Tees
It’s simply comfortable and relaxing. Bench will do. Small.
6. Sando and boxer shorts
Kentucky sando only Php80-100 in Divisoria or Baclaran and boxer shorts Php79 for 2 at SM department store. Haha. Pantulog ko lang.
7. Bookshelf
I wish that all my books are orderly and neatly filed in a bookshelf. I also dream of having a library on my bachelor pad. Lol. Php700-800 sa bangketa near libertad. Php 900-1000 in Puregold-libertad. Haha. Adik lang talaga.
8. Pillows - I just need more pillows. Hugs.
9. Calculator
I’m dead serious here. Hahaha. For almost three years, I am the so-called police guy without a pistol. I have survived by snatching somebody’s calcu in his/her area.
10. Cash – so I could by all of the above items.
So c’mon guys be considerate. Advance Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Cheers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment