***
Last night, I was like that of the famous setting in a fairytale, where I run off the office before 12:00 midnight. Probably, I was afraid that I could no longer escape from this curse and the only way to impede that spell from happening is to leave the place before 12:00 midnight! Hahaha. And I always see to it that this special day would always turn remarkable and joyful—but I think being out in the office is sufficient to call this day notable. lol.Kidding aside, after the whole-day slumber, I eventually celebrated my day with friends—schoolmates and officemates.
With SGV batchmates @ Giligans Greenbelt
with my FLI team @ Sbarro
With my clustermates and batchmates @ Mc Do
Meanwhile, at our dwelling unit and around 12:20 am, i saw this banner in the wall just beside our dinning table, screaming for a treat. (haha!)
Effort-wise, cge na nga! hahaha.





0 comments:
Post a Comment