Monday, October 26, 2009

Oktobeerfest

I thought I’m gonna indulge myself on a dreary weekend since I don’t have my laptop office with me. I've already fixed my to-do list and the said gizmo was essential enough for the realization of my to-dos. However, because of the ongoing firmwide migration in the office—'twas our IT Department business basically, upgrading some apps on the laptop—that pnly means deferment and reinforcement of activities. Sooo ang ginawa ko nalang e naglaba with the use of my powerful washing “humachine’ and nanuod ng series of American shows on a pirated dvd.

Ting! It popped out. Makapag-MOA nga. With my unlimited-text virtual phone, I immediately notified all my friends and classmates in high school and college to accompany me for the stroll plus to eyewitness the breathtaking fireworks.

Assembly Area: 5:00 pm, Taste Asia.

An hour late...and guess what i've found on the table

Lumelevel up na ah. Kung dati pancit canton, sardinas at itlog lang ngayon akalain mo prutas na pulutan. Healthy living na ba to. lol.

Final Stop: UNO Pizzeria

Mga paraghubog except ako. (Bottom left pic, from left to right) Marden, Nicekyut, Malou, Maiah, Maiah's BF, Richie and Gretz....Oist, where's kevin?? Makuri man gud makit-an.

Ayun. Now i know kung saan ko na iwan payong ko. Lesson learned: Never bring your umbrella on a beer bust. hehe

The expected boring weekend ended with a blast. And yes. After all it's October. Truly, there's something to celebrate—Happy Oktoberfest! Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment