I’m quite upset with the way my work went out today. First, because of the erroneous test I submitted last night. Considering all the factors I have, the result was still obviously unreasonable. I have no other options but to tell and submit it to my senior only to find out, I applied the wrong procedures. We indeed misunderstood her instructions.
How slow.
I need to formulate another test again. I did work ‘til 2 am at home and then headed the office before 7am to continue. I tendered the final test around 2:30 pm.
Second, because of the P364 million missing residue of the P693 million movement in rediscounted accounts that I couldn’t resolve. Where in hell this amount would be found?! I’ve been calling the client the whole morning since it was needed before lunch. Unfortunately nothing happened.
How slow.
This day has been really a system down.
Well, nothing really atypical. I’m probably immune to it. I just hope I can deal with this instantaneously. After all, tomorrow is another day…*sigh*
0 comments:
Post a Comment